Saturday 27 February 2016

Can you help? Photo Request

I am currently researching the history of Ribble on the Fylde to mark the closure of the Fleetwood operations in April. I am, however, very short of photos and I wonder if readers would be able to help? I am keen to use photos from throughout the Ribble era (including Stagecoach) anywhere on the Fylde Coast including Fleetwood, Cleveleys, Thornton, Poulton, Kirkham, Lytham and Blackpool on a range of routes. I am reasonably OK for the last ten years or so. 


A further possible future post is about smaller operators. So photo submissions covering one time operators of local services would be welcome including:
  • ACE Travel 
  • Carriages
  • Easyway
  • Elite
  • Hampsons
  • Phoenix
  • Redline 
  • R&M Coaches
  • Town Bus
  • Waltons
  • Wingates 
  • Wigan Bus Company
If you are interested in supplying photos (you need to be copyright holder or have their permission) please get in touch either via Facebook or the contact form I have added on the home page.